What makes tummy tucks so popular?
Tummy tucks have become quite popular worldwide among men and women who wish to improve the appearance of their abdomen. Tummy tucks are safe medical procedures done by the hands of certified expert plastic surgeons that provide the opportunity to help people who want to transform their bodies because they have lost tightness around their waist or are bulgy around that area.
Tummy tucks are on the top five most sought out plastic and cosmetic surgical procedures because they allow both men and women to undergo an amazing transformation and reshape their entire midsection in a quick, effective and safe way.
How do tummy tucks work?
A Tummy tuck is a plastic and cosmetic procedure also known by the name of abdominoplasty, this procedure removes excess fat tissue creating a more firm and smoother look.
Many factors contribute to sagging skin around the waistline like aging, hereditary disposition, pregnancy, weight fluctuation, etc. Some fat can be very hard to get rid of even with exercise and diet.
Benefits of a Tummy tuck
- An amazing NEW look to your abdomen, tighter, flatter, no more loose skin or separated muscles.
- Improves posture by helping the abdominal muscles improve their strength.
- After pregnancy or giving birth muscles from the abdominal walls change by becoming looser or leaving sagging skin. A tummy tuck is a perfect procedure to help women restore their bodies after childbirth.
- Great amazing, dramatic, long-lasting results in a short time.
What makes a great candidate for a tummy tuck?
The best candidates for this type of procedure usually must have some of the following:
- Great physical health
- Loose skin, stubborn fat around the waistline (midsection)
- Clear expectations about results
- Significant weight loss
- Not considering getting pregnant in the future
Are tummy tucks safe?
Like any surgical procedure, tummy tucks carry the normal risk of surgery. Your Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon will review closely your medical history as well as a very complete physical exam to determine if one a possible candidate for this type of surgery.
What to expect after a tummy tuck?
- After your tummy tuck is done you’ll likely experience moderate pain as a common side effect of this procedure, you will be prescribed medication for this.
- Some small tubes will be placed to help drain excess fluids after the surgery, the team of experts will show you care how to care for this. Also, antibiotics and other medications will be prescribed.
- Supportive garments will be needed to provide support while healing. These are just some things one can expect while recovering from a tummy tuck
Is a tummy tuck right for you?
Now we know tummy tucks are used to bring back a youthful and toned appearance that will result in a more firm and flatter belly. The abdominal wall can be strengthened after the removal of all excess tissue and fat. Tummy tucks can have a long-lasting result if weight and exercise are in place.
Plastic Surgery has reached an all-time high, and all this popularity has certainly not brought prices down. The cost varies from surgeon, city, or country. Tummy tuck in the U.S. average between $9,000 to 12,000 U.S. dollars. High costs of Health care procedures in the U.S. and Europe have motivated people to become Medical tourists in search of high-level medical care at much more affordable costs.
Plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Mexico are certified by the Mexican Health Authority and follow strict guidelines to ensure the safety of their practices as well as the medical facilities they operate in. Many certified plastic surgeons also have International medical credentials that they acquire while studying abroad.
Tijuana has been always put on the map for being lively and festive but nowadays it’s more known because of the great opportunities it provides to tourists to access first world medical attention at a fraction of the cost. The average price for a tummy tuck in Tijuana is around half the price in the U.S., Prices vary because of the elected procedure, medical facilities, surgeons and specialist fees, etc.
Plastica Tijuana is the most distinguished Plastic & Cosmetic surgery group located in the heart of Tijuana inside the prestigious, modern, and innovative Hospital Angeles. Board Certified Licensed Plastic Surgeons Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes y Dr. Jacqueline Aragon are well renowned for their expertise, friendly attitude, and professional staff. They are ready to answer all your questions about your expectations, costs, regarding this and other plastic & cosmetic procedures. If you’re ready to reshape your body and your life, schedule an online or in-office consultation or call (619) 240 8571.