Dr. Cervantes is board certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery and an active member of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Cosmetic Surgeon in Tijuana México
Dr. Cervantes academic background includes a Medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine at Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (UABC), and Degree in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
Premier Cosmetic Surgeon in Tijuana México
As a leading Tijuana, México plastic surgeon, Dr. Cervantes currently offers his expertise in plastic surgery at Hospital Angeles Tijuana. Dr. Cervantes established the Aesthetic Surgery Center in the Baja California – San Diego area to help his patients achieve the image they envisioned for themselves. Since opening the center, Dr. Cervantes has performed thousands of cosmetic surgery procedures. Along with offering his specialized services of breast augmentation in Tijuana, he also performs liposculpture, tummy tucks, Botox cosmetic injections and other aesthetic procedures.
A Gifted Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Cervantes has earned his outstanding reputation due to his special gift of having the artistic ability to create beautiful results. Whether he is performing breast augmentation or another type of cosmetic surgery, using his aesthetic eye and skilled hands, his gift of achieving his patient’s desires has drawn patients from all around the world to the state of the art surgical center in Hospital Angeles Tijuana.
10 Reasons Why to Choose Dr. Cervantes
- Personally evaluate you and determine what the best treatment is, or combination of treatments.
- Perform a comprehensive medical history. While plastic surgery is commonplace, it still falls in the realm of medicine. Dr. Cervantes will take every precaution to assure safe anesthesia and proper treatment recommendations.
- Extensively evaluate patients interested in nasal surgery for associated symptoms of facial pain, pressure, headaches, frequent sinus infections and nasal obstruction, all of which can be treated simultaneously with cosmetic nasal surgery, and if untreated, could be exacerbated by nasal cosmetic surgery.
- Show you your intended end result.
- Create a unified vision. Dr. Cervantes and you will have the same vision of the intended end result. This assures that your expectations will be met and you will also achieve a natural result.
- Reveal all consequences, complications, risks, benefits and advantages of the treatments.
- Provide an unparalleled operating room experience, in a state of the art, Hospital Angeles accredited operating room.
- Use only board certified anesthesiologists.
- Display his board certificates.
- Allow, with your permission, other doctors who want to learn Dr. Cervantes techniques, to observe his surgery.
Schedule a consultation with board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Cervantes, call us at (619) 730.3855.
Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes is one of the most prestigious and well-known plastic surgeons in Northern Mexico. He is certified by the prestigious Mexican Board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Comments are closed.
At Plástica Tijuana, we are here to help you. We take the time to explain our procedures and answer your questions. We want you to feel comfortable and confident before deciding to undergo cosmetic surgery. You can expect a warm, friendly attitude from our highly professional staff. Our staff is highly trained in advanced medical procedures and observes strict safety protocols, and is fluent in both English and Spanish.